The Romantic is a woman in search of a soul mate. She longs for someone with whom she can wholeheartedly share a deep psychological and spiritual bond.
The Romantic looks hopefully and tirelessly for that special person who will provide the basis for a committed, life-long partnership.
The Romantic’s quest for this special person means they either work to enrich an existing relationship or they seek a new partner.
Sometimes, in a bid to achieve the intimacy they crave, a Romantic may become involved in a series of relationships, some of which lead to bitter disappointment.
It’s just as likely, however, that a romantically-inclined woman will find her ideal partner and embark on a long and happy affiliation.
The Romantic’s need for relationship and deep connection often expands to include friends, family and work colleagues.
Romantics are also drawn to exotic locations, long walks in nature, sunsets, old dogs, Jane Austen novels and repeat viewings of Four Weddings and a Funeral and Love Actually.
Women expressing this spirit discover a new sense of spontaneity as they embrace a life-affirming ethos which seeks to cultivate warm and loving connections with a romantic partner, beautiful locations, beloved pets and significant others in their lives.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
About the author
Claire Bell is the health and wellbeing editor of Midlifexpress. She is the author of Stone Age Secrets for Mind and Body and Comma Magic. Print and ebooks available on Amazon.