Have you performed random acts of daredevilry lately?
Have you tried random acts of daredevilry recently?
The Daredevil archetype functions best when its needs are acknowledged and met during your midlife journey.
Are you paying attention to your inner Daredevil?
Here’s a Daredevil Health Status quiz. A “yes” to five or more items suggests you’re heeding the Daredevil’s call:
- learnt a new skill in the past year.
- gone mountain bike riding or ridden a bicycle (not a stationary bicycle).
- gone bushwalking or hiking.
- tried snorkelling or scuba diving.
- met and befriended someone new.
- seen an action movie.
- gone skiing/snowboarding.
- read an autobiography or adventure book.
- jumped on public transport and not cared where it was going.
- studied Google maps just for the fun of it.
- tried a new food.
- broken an old habit.
- joined a club.
- been camping.
- ridden a horse, camel, or elephant.
- bought a pair of comfortable walking shoes.
- downloaded a copy of The Little book of Daredevilry.
If you’ve done less than five then it’s time to do our quiz and see whether a different archetype is seeking attention.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)