Comma Magic now available as a Kindle ebook
Commas may not look like much, but they pack a powerful punch when it comes to writing a coherent sentence. And, believe it or not, the judicious use of commas is even responsible for the unique sound of a writer’s voice.
Unfortunately, many of us have no idea how to get the most from commas, and they confound even the most experienced writers.
Finally, help is at hand with a new ebook from Claire Bell.
Comma Magic: 7 Tricks to Make Your Writing Shine devotes itself entirely to the ways of the comma. This gem of a book will not only improve your sentences out of sight, but it will also turn you into a comma superhero, able to leap tall paragraphs in a single bound and run faster than a speeding sentence.
Packed with useful tips on how to use commas effectively, Comma Magic will give you the confidence to use commas like a pro and to stand out from the writing crowd. It will enlighten you as to how commas add clarity and polish to everything you write and why it is so important to use them with grace and style.
So if you’ve been looking for a short, easy-to-read explication of the comma and how to deploy it to devastatingly brilliant effect, then this book is for you
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
About the author
Sue Bell is an entertainment writer and author of Backpacked: A mostly true story, Beat Street and When Dreamworks came to Stanley.